19 Oct Ottawa COVID19 Testing Update
Ottawa’s Testing Update for October 5, 2020 is attached below, including information on online booking for those who need a COVID-19 test and meet the criteria.
Links to the various sites for testing*:
- Brewer (Adult tests), Coventry Drive Thru (age 14+) and Hawkesbury: https://epicapps.toh.ca/mychart/openscheduling?lang=english
- COVID-19 CHEO Assessment Centre at Brewer Park Arena (over two months old and under 18 years of age): https://mychart.kidshealthalliance.ca/mychart/openscheduling?lang=canadianenglish
- COVID19 Care Clinic at 1485 Heron Road (age 6months and up): https://registration-mom.mychamp.ca/live/montfort/booking (account set up required)
- COVID19 Care Clinic at 595 Moodie Drive (age 6 months and up): https://registration-qch.mychamp.ca/live/qch/booking (account set up required)
- EFFECTIVE Oct 19: COVID-19 Assessment and Care Clinic at the Ray Friel Rec Centre (1585 Tenth Line) in Orleans : https://registration-mom.mychamp.ca/Live/Montfort/Booking
*Please note – these are direct links to the appointment booking websites. You should read the rules and directions first at Ottawa Public Health.
Select Pharmacies in Ottawa can also do testing for Asymptomatic patients. Here in River Ward, two pharmacies are on the list:
Shoppers Drug Mart, 1180 Walkley Road, Ottawa, ON, K1V 2M5, (613) 737- 3344, https://stores.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/store/620/
Shoppers Drug Mart, Westgate Mall, 1309 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON, K1Z 7L3, (613)-7224277, https://stores.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en/store/628/
Call the pharmacy to book your appointment.
What to do for a friend or family member without internet access:
Heron Road and Moodie Care Clinics
- If you need to book an appointment but do not have access to the internet, please call 613-721-4722 for the COVID-19 Care Clinic on Moodie and dial 613-288-5353 for Heron. Note: there are a limited amount of bookings through this phone number, and it is to be used for those without internet access.
Brewer Assessment Centre
- If you do not have access to a computer to book an appointment at the Brewer Assessment Centre, please arrive on-site and staff will do their best to accommodate you. Some “just-in-time” (walk-ins) will be accepted if capacity allows. The “just-in-time” capacity is for situations that include people who need urgent contact tracing for public health and for anyone who may not have access to the online booking system.
- Appointments are available for booking every evening at 8:30 pm for the NEXT 2 DAYS. Ensure you booked the correct location.