08 Jul Ashcroft Development (130/136 Central Park) – Construction Begins
ASHCROFT DEVELOPMENT (130/136 CENTRAL PARK)-
Earlier this week, construction began at 130/136 Central Park Drive.
What will be built at this location?
- There will be 2 towers (8 and 10 stories) with approximately 350 units
- The gross floor area of the two new buildings combined is 3,810 square metres
- Preliminary excavation has already started with some occasional blasting which is regulated by the province
- There will be 2 months of excavation and the total build will take 25 months to be completed by 2023
- Any workers on site will not be parking in residential neighborhoods and it is the responsibility of the builder to secure parking for them
- All construction vehicles will be exiting the site along Central Drive to Merivale
- All vehicles leaving the site will be hosed down and periodic street cleaning will occur
If you are looking for more detail on this development, they can be found here.
For any construction issues you can reach out directly to:
Hunter Chen (Project Manager)
Phone: 613-226-7266 ext 225
As always, you can reach out to my office:
Additional updates will be posted as new information becomes available.