29 Sep Lane reductions at the Carling Avenue and Churchill Avenue North intersection starting October 7
Ottawa – The Carling Avenue and Churchill Avenue North intersection will be subject to lane reductions starting Friday October 7 at 9 a.m. to Saturday October 8. The lane reductions are necessary for the replacement of a storm sewer.
Carling Avenue westbound will be reduced to two lanes and Carling Avenue eastbound will be reduced to one lane. Churchill Avenue North southbound traffic will not be able to proceed straight through the intersection and Churchill Avenue North northbound traffic will not be able to turn left onto Carling Avenue.
Signage will be in place for pedestrians at the intersection. OC Transpo bus routes 85 and 150 are expected to experience delays. For additional information on bus routes, OC Transpo customers should visit octranspo.com.
The City of Ottawa has tools on ottawa.ca to help motorists and transit users plan their routes and manage their commute, including:
- OttawaNav – the City’s mobile application for real time construction and traffic information
- City of Ottawa Traffic Report – outlining citywide road closures, traffic restrictions and detours
- Interactive traffic map – showing construction areas and live traffic cameras throughout the city
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) cameras
- Cycling maps and information – detailing bicycle pathways and lanes throughout the city
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401). You can also connect with us through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.