30 Sep Lane reductions on Carling Avenue
Ottawa – Carling Avenue is currently reduced by one lane in each direction from Champagne Avenue to Preston Street during off peak periods. These lane reductions will be in place until the end of October and are required as part of the O-Train Trillium Line multi-use pathway extension project.
- OttawaNav – the City’s mobile application for real time construction and traffic information
- City of Ottawa Traffic Report – outlining citywide road closures, traffic restrictions and detours
- Travel Planner at octranspo.com – transit users can chart and plan routes
- Interactive traffic map – showing construction areas and live traffic cameras throughout the city
- Ministry of Transportation of Ontario (MTO) cameras
- Cycling maps and information – detailing bicycle pathways and lanes throughout the city